What is Google Clips?
The Google Clips is a revolutionary product developed by Google itself. It is a smart camera built in small box size container. You can hold it easily on your palm. The camera is built to capture the real-time movement without having any human interaction. The camera has built-in memory card storage to capture the movement of the scene and store it in the storage device. The camera is capable of taking the pictures for 3 hours without charging.
Google Photo Sharing facility:
The Google clips allow you to take the pictures and videos of your happy movement. You can use the Google photos to upload and share it with the friends and family. It also creates movies and creative photo album by using your stored images. With the Google Clips, you also get the free unlimited high-quality photo storage space.
Google Clips Works Offline:
The best thing about Google clips is it works offline. It doesn’t require internet connectivity or the wifi to access its feature or record the videos and photo. The Google clip is a completely private device that holds all the information within it, and it can be only accessible through the known Smartphone which is registered with the Google Clips.
Build with machine learning technology:
The best thing about the Google Clips is it uses machine learning technology to feel the movement that’s happening in front of the device. Any movement visible to the lens will be recognized by the camera, and it will start taking videos of it. You can later use your phone to check the photos or video it has taken by accessing its storage on wifi. The machine learning technology enables the camera to detect motion around him. It also recognizes the face of their users or the people who mostly roam around it. It can sense who is moving around and detect the person details by using the machine learning technology. It is an amazing piece of tech made by Google for its users.
Features Of Google Clips
1) The Google clip is capable of recording videos and taking pictures without human interactions. It is an AI-based automated camera that uses the latest machine learning algorithm to snap the pictures or video.
2) It is a small device that fits in your pocket. The Small clip behind the camera can be pinned on the shirt or any holding materials easily. You do not need to hold the device to take record the event.
3) It gives you three hours of standby battery life. You can keep the camera anywhere on the desk or pinned it to the holding material, and it will keep recording the videos when it sees any movement around it.
4) The camera has LED light in front of him which blinks when it is active, indicating the camera is recording the video. The blinking LED is the universal sign to tell the person that the device is recording the video.
5) The camera has its inbuilt AI Learning capability. It recognizes the face of the family members. The best thing about the camera is it learns by itself. After using it for some time, it starts collecting the user data to produce smart output such as capturing the particular person’s images, creating the albums, etc.
6) The device comes in two storage capacity 8GB and 16GB. The people who have reviewed the device for its storage capacity claim the storage is sufficient for recording the good amount of the video files.
7) You can access all the video files from your mobile device by connecting it to the wifi. The Google clips have its own app that you can download from Google play store. The google clips app gives you much functionality to manage and operate videos on your mobile. The camera will be sync to the recognized mobile device automatically.
8) The Google clip stores all the data locally. It will never store the data in Google cloud or in any other storage device other than the inbuilt storage. The facility makes the Google clip completely secure device. Your data will be accessible only from your sync device.
9) The Google Clips camera save short clips of the movement. You can view all the recorded clip on the phone and choose which to save and delete from the phone.
10) The transfer rate of the Google clips device to your phone is very fast. Google team has worked hard to make the device quick in sharing the files. You can immediately get all the recorded information on your phone without any delay.
11) The Google Clips App also suggests the best movement it has capture recently. It filters the data and shows you best clips that the machine thing you will like it.
12) Save any frame as a photo with the Google Clips. While viewing the captured photo on the Google clip, you can save the frame as a phone and share it on your social profiles.
13) Lens occlusion detection is another interesting feature Google Clips has on the device. If the lens is blocked for any reason, the phone receives an alert from the device about blocking. The user can response the alert and take the thing aside to clear the viewing angle.
14) It has the Battery capacity that lasts up to 3 hours of smart capture per charge. It is sufficient to run the device to capture important movements of your life. You can even keep the charging cable plugin to keep the device active for 24×7.
Steps to install
Google Clip has inbuilt software which doesn’t require any installation. Get the Google clip camera from an online store and place anywhere in your home and start taking the videos. You can sync your device with the camera and start watching the videos the camera has taken.
How to use Google Clip Camera?
The Google Clips camera is a small device that can be placed anywhere. Once it is on, it takes a picture automatically when it sees some exciting things happening in front of him. The Camera uses AI technology to decide the movement that he wants to capture.
Here are some of the ways you can use the Google Clips.
1) Put the camera on the table when you are practicing in your music band with the friends. It will observe the movement and start taking the videos when it sees some interesting actions. You will get many candid shots with the camera which will look beautiful.
2) It is helpful in taking group photos. Now you do not need to stay behind the camera. You can simply keep the Google clips on the table or clip it on the nearby chair, and it will start recording it. The videos and pictures will be automatically recorded. By using the Google Clip camera, you will be in every picture and video you take.
3) In the Google’s official event, the developer of the Google clips has described the camera is very useful for the Babysitting. It is specially designed for the babysitting parents. When you are not in the room, the camera will watch your baby. You can access the camera by using your Smartphone. You might be in the next room and wanted to know what your children are doing in the room. The camera can help you to keep an eye on the activities of your children. You can access the real-time videos on your phone.
4) Place it in your home and let the Google clip capture all the beautiful movement with your family in the videos. The Google clips software recognizes the face of your family member by using AI technology. Whenever the person is around the camera, the video will be captured and stored in the storage file. It takes the picture and videos consistently without stopping.
5) It is also useful to record the videos of your pet and wild animal before they notice it. Place the Google clip in the home facing your pet and Google clip will take the pictures when they do weird things. You will capture the funny movements of your pet in the video. You can share such videos with the world on the YouTube.
FAQ of Google Clip:
Q 1) What is the price of the Google Clip Camera?
A: The price of the Google Clip camera is $249.
Q 2) How much storage capacity does Google Clip device provides?
A: It comes in two storage capacity, 8GB, and 16 GB.
Q 3) How many megapixel camera Google Clips provides?
A: The Google Clips camera lens has 12 megapixel which takes HD quality pictures and videos.
Q 4) Is Google Clip has click button?
A: Google has given shutter click button on the face of the device. You can use the button to press and click the photos.
Q 5) Which are the phone’s Google Clips supporting?
A: Google Clip is supporting a very limited number of the phones. Currently, it is accessible through Google pixel phones, iPhones, and the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S8.
Google Clips Review
Many tech-savvy users who purchased the Google Clips and used it the first time said, the Google Clip is an amazing piece of technology. It takes the high-quality images and videos and saves automatically without any human interaction. People love its features of taking pictures when something crazy happens in front of the camera. Another eye-popping quality is, it uses the AI technology to recognize the face. It tries to judge who is facing him and moving around by using its inbuilt AI quality. Everyone is concern about the hidden video recording or using the Google clip as a spy camera which records the videos without noticing it.
It is quite small, so it can easily get hide in behind any cloth or the flower pot. People are not sure how exactly they should use it. Most people guess it is mostly used for the babysitting.
How to buy Google Clip Camera?
The google clips price on the Amazone is $249. You can simply visit the google clips amazon page for google clips buy and order it immediately. The official website of Google is also selling the product directly to the users. Go to the Google clips official website and purchase one for you.
Google clips specs:
– The device is running on the Android 7.0 Nougat or higher operating system.
– Dimensions Length: 2.0 in (50 mm), Width: 2.0 in (50 mm), Height: 0.8 in (20 mm)
– It has Single USB-C™ to connect the USB code.
– It captures the Motion photos such as JPEGs with embedded MP4s, MP4, GIF, JPEG. No audio.
– It has Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi Direct facility to connect the device to the smartphone.
– If we talk about the google clips resolution, it has 12 Megapixel camera capable of taking HD quality videos.
– A small device that fits in your pocket.
– Made of high-quality plastic to sustain in the harsh environment.
– LED blinking the light on the front work as an indication when it is ON.
– Using latest AI Based technology to record video and recognize the person’s face.
– Available in 8 GB and 16 GB storage space.
– Shutter click button at the front exactly below the camera lens.
– Quick shutter speed to capture the event as it happens.
– Inbuilt wifi connectivity to connect the device to the smartphone.
– Back clip to hold the Google Clips camera anywhere while taking the videos.
– Capable of running machines learning technology on the device itself. No internet connectivity require performing the task. It can work offline without any help.
– Google Clips weights only 60.5 grams which make the device very light in handling.
– The battery last for 3 hours.
– It gives you a 130‑degree field of view which capture the videos similar to the human eye.
– The camera is capable of capturing the videos at 15 FPS.
– Google Clips is developed by using the Moment IQ algorithm.
– It has Corning® Gorilla® Glass 31. Hard enough to face drops and scratches on the screen.
– Using Fast transfer Wi‑Fi Direct® technology for the data sharing which enables the device to send the information immediately without any delay.
The Google clip camera is an extraordinary device built by the Google. You can use the device for the multiple purposes. You get to experience futuristic new technology such as machine learning, artificial intelligence that recognizes the face of people.